y default, your WordPress installation sends user registration emails from “email@example.com” For example, if your blog is at site.example.com, emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
WordPress VIP, the enterprise WordPress digital experience platform, is looking for an extraordinary person to manage partnerships which strengthen and increase the distribution of our offerings.
As Head of Technology Partnerships you will identify, assess, and prioritize new strategic opportunities for a rapidly growing enterprise business; work with product, support and engineering to develop and run integrations; and lead the long-term success of these partnerships on VIP.
- You will identify and negotiate key partnership opportunities that increase the reach of our products, generate revenue, as well as strengthen our product offering.
- You are motivated by data-informed decisions to evaluate the effectiveness of your work in the delivery of positive ROI for our business.
- You will handle the successful integration of partnerships across our organization including product, sales, marketing, and customer support.
- You will coordinate relationships with key individuals across VIP and our partners. You are comfortable working across different levels of organizations including executives, product leadership, engineering, sales and marketing.
- You will design processes that enable the team to scale. You will standardize processes and implement reporting that tracks our progress against our business goals.
- You have meaningful experience in the craft and execution of strategic partnerships.
- You can lead a broad range of partnerships from product integrations to distribution partnerships.
- You are a highly analytical person with the ability to model business plans and forecast return on investment.
- You bring a sincere passion for open source technology and an understanding of Content Management Systems, Digital Experience Platforms, Software as a Service, and Platform as a Service is preferred.
- You have 5+ years of experience, many of which involve negotiating, building, and maintaining technical partnerships and integrations. Your experience is preferably in the Enterprise Web CMS and Digital Experience Platform space.
- You enjoy presenting complex concepts to audiences of varied roles.
- You have a strong ability to work autonomously.
- You have excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills.
- You are someone looking to grow a partnerships practice and build a career in a fully distributed organization.
We’re serious about growing diversity in the tech industry. We want to build Automattic as an environment where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact. Diversity typically includes, but is not limited to, differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age. To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences, and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups. Read more about our dedication to diversity and inclusion.
This is a full-time, salaried, remote role.
WPMU DEV And The Rest
Our goal has always been to deliver the best and most economical products/services for our users. To help ensure we are doing this, we constantly keep up with what the competition is doing. We’ve put together some detailed comparisons below, which we hope will be helpful as you decide what tools and hosting will best meet your needs.
If a cyber attack targeting your web applications never reaches your website… Did the attack even happen? The answer is YES, and it was most likely a WAF that stopped it. In this article learn more about this intuitive firewall and why your site could benefit from having one.
Yes, you read that right – each site now comes with five free email@example.com style email addresses! We know how excited you must be to dive in.
Pressable powers the companies who power millions of websites and brands. “… gain access to the same resources as WordPress.com, WordPressVIP, WooCommerce, Jetpack, and more”
Depending on your project other host providers can be a good option such as WPMUDEV http://simp.ly/p/Td99Nj
Download document from here.